- July 29, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Practice Program of the Northern District of California invites you to an informal program that will provide an opportunity to hear from attorneys from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Federal Public Defender’s Office, and the Criminal Justice Act panel. Topics will include the practice of criminal law and how to pursue careers in this field. We especially encourage new attorneys and summer associates to attend, as well as law clerks and externs.
- Magistrate Judge Laurel Beeler (Moderator)
- Audrey Barron, Associate at Swanson & McNamara LLP
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Nikhil Bhagat
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Claudia Quiroz
- Assistant Federal Public Defender David Rizk
There is no charge for this program. The Zoom link will be sent to registered guests one day prior to the event.
Program will be offered over ZOOM. Please register here.
There is no charge to attend this program. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Venue: Via Zoom
Zoom links will be emailed to registrants the day before the event.