- Mediation, Settlement Conferences, and Case Management (San Francisco)
July 18, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Practice Program of the Northern District of California invites you to an informal program that will provide an opportunity for attorneys to hear from Northern District Judges, in-house counsel, and private practitioners. Topics will include the expectations of judges and best practices for attorneys regarding alternative dispute resolution and case management. We especially encourage new attorneys and summer associates to attend!
The program will start at noon and will last one hour. Please note it may take some time to get through security, and that food is not allowed in the courtroom.
JULY 18, 2019 — Phillip Burton Federal Building & United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, in Courtroom D on the 15th floor
- Magistrate Judge Laurel Beeler
- Kevin Budner, Partner at Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP (Moderator)
- Magistrate Judge Thomas Hixson
- Tamara Lange, ADR Program Attorney & Mediator
- Nora Puckett, Senior Litigation Counsel at Google LLC
COST: Free, but registration is required.
MCLE: 1.0 hour. The Northern District of California Practice Program is a State Bar of California Approved Provider. Please check the Northern District Practice Program website for materials before attending the session; hard copy materials will not be provided.