- Mediation, Settlement Conferences, and Case Management (San Jose)
July 30, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Practice Program of the Northern District of California invites you to an informal program that will provide an opportunity for attorneys to hear from Northern District Judges, in-house counsel, and private practitioners. Topics will include the expectations of judges and best practices for attorneys regarding alternative dispute resolution and case management. We especially encourage new attorneys and summer associates to attend!
The program will start at noon and will last one hour. Please note it may take some time to get through security, and that food is not allowed in the courtroom.
JULY 30, 2019 — Robert F. Peckham Federal Building & United States Courthouse, 280 South 1st Street, in Courtroom 7 on the 4th floor.
- District Judge Beth Labson Freeman
- Shirish Gupta, Mediator and Arbitrator at JAMS (Moderator)
- Howard Herman, Director of ADR Programs
- Renny Hwang, Director of Litigation at Google LLC
- Magistrate Judge Susan van Keulen
COST: Free, but registration is required.
MCLE: 1.0 hour. The Northern District of California Practice Program is a State Bar of California Approved Provider. Please check the Northern District Practice Program website for materials before attending the session; hard copy materials will not be provided.